DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (NETWORKING TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT) – LEVEL 7
|Intakes:||February / April / June / September|
English language requirement:
Graduates will gain theoretical and practical skills to build, optimise and manage networks. DITL7 offers an opportunity for learners to become Cisco certified and prepares them for a number of Cisco certifications. It also provides opportunity for those who are already in the industry to gain academic recognition for their experience.
The graduate will be able to:
- Work effectively with minimal assistance in the management of large enterprise networks
- Contribute to decisions relating to the optimisation and implementation of enterprise networks
- Work within an environment which utilises routing and computer network technologies manufactured by major international network vendors.
- Become Cisco Certified Professional
- Progress to a more advanced programmes which explore the design and management of complex and sophisticated network systems
|ICT630||Building and Administering Med Size Networks – I|
|ICT631||Building and Administering Med Size Networks – II|
|ICT730||Building Enterprise Networks|
|COMP750||Information Technology Project Management|
|COMP701||ITIL Service Management Practices|
|ICT731||Building Multilayer Switched Networks|
|ICT732||Building Secure Networks|
|ICT733||Optimizing Converged Networks|
This diploma offers a student the opportunity to achieve the following industry certification exams:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Routing & Switch)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Security)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Route & Switch)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Voice)
Possible job opportunities
Network engineer, Systems engineer, IT engineer, System administration
Diploma in Information Technology (Networking Technology and Administration) – Level 7
Graduates can progress to higher academic qualifications or programs that explore more advanced design and management of complex and sophisticated network systems.
How to apply
Our staff will help you through the whole of the enrolment process, from choosing your course at the very beginning, through to finding accommodation and settling in when you arrive in New Zealand.