(RWC 2011), the third largest sporting event in the world. “The EventStar NZ Training Programme” is all about
creating stars (that is you) behind the scenes.
EventStar NZ gives you the opportunity to be trained and up-skilled in hospitality and any area of the customer service industry to deliver great services to fans in various areas of the North Harbour stadium during 9th September to 23rd October 2011 and any other venues where events take place in the future.
Students studying Cookery, Business & IT require the following skills/attributes to qualify for this training programme
- High Attendance above 80%
- Keen Interest in the service industry
- Good – Reasonable command & understanding of English
- Presentable dress code & good customer service attitude
- Reliable & Punctual
- Commitment for the games on the dates & times given below
- 10th September (Saturday) 6.00pm
- 11th September (Sunday) 3.30pm
- 22nd September (Thursday) 8.00pm
- 30th September (Friday) 8.30pm
- Expression of interest
- Internal evaluation
- Face to face interview
- Selected candidates will be required to complete a police clearance check form
- North Harbour Stadium Visit
- Commencement of EventStar training at Cornell
- Commence work
- Monday 13th June 2011
- Thursday 16th June 2011
- Friday 17th June 2011
So be quick to express your interest and come and utilize your skills for a fantastic experience.
Will look great on your CV’s!!